Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bucket List ;D

I have an infatuation with lists.  They're really fun!  Birthday wish lists.  Things I want in my dream house lists.  Missions in life lists.  Things I'd like to have lists.  Spiritual goals lists.  But even practical lists like to do lists.  Grocery lists.  Things I want to take pictures of or paint/draw lists.  What to take on vacation lists.  Things I need to buy lists.  Future blog posts lists. ;)  I'm definitely not a organization freak or anything.  And I'm not "controlled" by my lists; like I have to have a list to live life--to do anything!  But I do think it helps me to better organize my life a little bit and also helps me not to forget anything.


So I made a bucket list.  For fun. And here it is..

It's incomplete because I honestly think there's more crazy or unique stuff to do in the world that I just haven't thought of or don't know about.




Go on a game show (like Wheel of Fortune, Millionaire, Minute to Win It, or some survival show)

Go hang gliding

See the northern lights

Go to Ireland, Austria, Australia, Italy, Africa, and other places around the world that I haven't decided on yet

Go to all 50 states (I've been to 39 or so; that's pretty good)

Learn to tap dance

Participate in an epic food fight  (mud fight would be fun too!)

Play the piano again or maybe learn guitar

Build up my physical endurance

Run a marathon

Go zip lining

Climb a mountain

Train a horse

Learn to jump (a horse)

Own a plethora of pets  (horses, dogs, cats, rabbits, lizards, raccoon, pot bellied pig, turtle, parrot, flying squirrel, etc..)

Go zorbing  heyy I'm a hamster!!! (I always want to spell it hamPster though I pronounce it correctly)

Make a pie and biscuits from scratch (I've made biscuits, but they were.... yucky.  So they don't count.  I blame it on old baking powder)

Breath helium and talk like a chipmunk lol

Win a trip for two or something and go with a friend

Learn to swim (OMGSH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM!?!?! No, I don't know how to swim which is partly because I didn't have a pool and I nearly drowned once in a neighbor's pool.)

Once I learn to swim, go white water river rafting and scuba diving and kayaking and swimming with dolphins! YEAH!

Repel a wall or building or something

Walk with snow shoes on... in the snow...  duh.

Go on a dog driven sled

Go on an Alaskan cruise

Learn woodworking or wood carving also wood burning it looks so cool!

Learn how to fix a flat tire :P

Go rock climbing (with ropes and everything cuz I ain't suicidal)

Make a vase using a pottery wheel

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha... sounds exhilarating! I could tell you about a few: changing a tire, swimming tirelessly but with manatees, not dolphins, walking in snow in said shoes (definitely not easy, in fact, harder than downhill skiing by far), talking like Chip with helium in lungs,or was it Dale, seen northern lights a few times in northern Michigan, and working on physical endurance when they let me...
    You are doing a great job, kid!

    ReplyDelete